Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yhomi's Coat Color Brilliance



Now that Pure Paws products are here in the Philippines, I was able to try it personally for my shih tzu. I used the Brightening Shampoo first, followed by the Reconstructing Shampoo. As for the conditioner, I chose to use the Silk Cream for my shih tzu. After using Pure Paws, there was something different about Yhomi. It's his coat color. I noticed that he has a sparkling white and a restored deep vibrant gold coat color.

While browsing my files I came across this old photo of Yhomi while he was younger. And that's when I became really amazed with Pure Paws. I made a before and after photo so that you can appreciate what I am talking about.



In the "Before using Pure Paws" photo, check the color of Yhomi's ears and compare it with the "After Using Pure Paws for the First Time" photo. Now you can see the big difference in Yhomi's coat color. Isn't it amazing?

Experience the wonders and benefits of Pure Paws grooming products today and transform your dog into looking like a champion. Pure Paws products are now available for the Philippines and exclusively imported and distributed by Petness and Beauty.

No comments: