Wednesday, June 3, 2009

PSTC Grooming Video

Having a hard time grooming your shih tzu? Do you want to save a little by grooming your shih tzu personally but don't know how? Well, here's a great link I would like to share to all shih tzu owners who want to learn how to groom their shih tzu.

This video is created by the Philippine Shih Tzu Club (unfortunately, this club isn't active anymore). This is supposed to be a free shih tzu grooming video but there are some who make profits out of this video by creating copies and selling them.

To help minimize selling this video, I posted it in my shih tzu blog so you don't have to buy it. You can watch it for free. Just go to my Totally Shih Tzu official site and you can watch the shih tzu grooming video for free.

I hope you can share this link to those who want to learn how to groom their shih tzu. Don't be a victim by buying this video when it is supposed to be free. You can also bookmark my Totally Shih Tzu official site for more helpful articles about shih tzu.

No comments: